Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Am I a purloiner?

Gee, what a clumsy day today!! You know what? In a short, our co-worker broke down from work. I knew it was going to happen. The person who broke down never took rest even during her break time. I had been worrying she might. She was a key person of our work, and she knew about it. So, her responsibility for the work did not allow her to take a rest, at all.

Anyway, I got phone call from one of our worker. She told me to come right away. Then, I was in a train. I left my apart earlier, because I would buy commute pass. I was hurry to get to my work; at least I would get there earlier. But everything was counted on by how fast train would go. Anyway, at least I was hurry in a way. I got there one hour earlier than I was supposed to be. I ran all the way to the café I work. When I got there, I was out of my breath, sort of. I greeted to my co-worker and my manager. But the problem was the manager was very angry at the busy. Her feeling was horribly bad, you can not imagine how tough it was working with angry person and the angry came from where you had nothing to do with. She yelled at me
“Get to work, right away.” She said inn this really nasty voice. She kept being angry at something that was not up my alley.

A bad day causes worse things, if you know how the human’s life will go. The very end of the work, we were about to close the casher. I counted the money. We already y knew how much we made today. All I had to do was to make sure if we had exact money we should have. The answer was NO. It was absolutely NO. I want to say one more, it was completely NO. We were short of 9210 yen. It should not have occurred, especially when the manager was on crazy side. She snarled
“You took it didn’t you?” in this very nervous vice. I never expected to be called a thief, never and it was very rude to say. But my fortunate did not die yet. There was a guy who trained my manager before and tried to solve it. He did not think I took, actually she did not think that way. Just she could not help but say it for her angry which was at…I don’t know. But we could not find the reason. If the guy was not there, my manager just being crazy around. I was lucky one.
But they left me at the office to finish the close work.

The woman who broke down could not come tomorrow, so the manager and I would show up at the work in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home