Sunday, October 09, 2005

Is she a good worker?

Oh my goodness today was Sunday. Of course, I did not notice it. Maybe I knew, but I did not recognize it. This is just like that when you see a drama on TV. It is obvious a fiction but also they use actual places to film it. You know that drama is a fiction; you also think the place is a fiction for no good reason. But if you happen to visit the place where the stupid drama was filmed, you maybe feel some kind of surprise that the place was actually. So, as for me, Sundays don’t work out as Sundays, what I want to say is this. Today was Sunday, and yet I did not spend as ordinary Sundays.

Anyway I will have a day off tomorrow. That is an only good thing to me for a whole week, I suppose. What I do? I don’t know.

Today was not too stinking. I should say today was pretty much stinking from the view point of “Sales”. We sold 30,000 yen today; we were supposed to sell at least 60,000 yen. No wonder that we could not sell much. It was because no people walking by around our café. Our company’s expectation is wrong. There was one strange thing happened again… The last one hour, we did not have any customer. So, my co-worker who was working for this company for 2 years started buying products. Even she did not need them. It made me feel uncomfortable too much. Why should she falsify sales? Our manager said that we ought to strain for sales. But why should we pretend we sell lots and kill ourselves? Another thing that killed me was, we were short of 100 yen when I checked today’s sales. I was allowed by my manager to close even money was short. I was about to close the casher. She ran up to me and said. “You should not do that. Please stop it.” Then she took 100 yen out of her purse and added it to the sales. I knew this kind of thinking that trying to hide the problem; in this case we were short of 100 yen, made many Japanese companies collapsed. If we have a problem, there should be a source of the problem. If we put off solving, it would happen again and take our money away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home