Sunday, September 18, 2005

In Harajuku


It is funny to feel fun as I worked. In these days I could not feel any fun from my job after I transferred to the other cafe in Kamiya-cho. I worked today at Harajuku where I started working. Harajuku’s one does not have enough workers so I helped them today. It was supposed to be my one of those my days off. But it is okay to work where I can feel fun even on originally day off. In the first place, the manager is better. The manger in Harajuku thinks well about his work and how he can do efficiently and all. I do not say the manger in Kamiya-cho is bad, she is doing well for herself. There are some predicaments for her to solve. For one thing workers working there are older than her, the Kamiya-cho manager; besides they knew already what they should do at work. But the thing is, they, workers don’t know what the service is. It is really big problem. They don’t know they represent our company when they serve customers. They really don’t know. But it is not all their fault, it is company’s fault. The company I work has good method of educating workers and all that stuff. But not too many managers or someone who are upper class don’t follow it. They probably think to follow a manual is not too good, make inapplicable people. But come to think of it, is breathing, we do as usual, just a stupid manual method that reduces our efficiency? I sound maybe crazy. To make sure I am comparing Breathing to the company manual. We can not live without breathing eh? I don’t say any farther, though.

Anyhow today was really good day for me. In the second place I could bike there. It is so cool. I loathe taking train everyday to get to dim place to work. In the third place, I like workers who are at Harajuku. They are absolutely friendly, they are young but they are responsible for their work. You should come if you can come to Harajuku, KOOTS GREEN TEA. You may see some good workers and me being upset making drinks. I will be there till Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home