Monday, September 12, 2005

There is something important to me

I only worked 11 hours today. It was lucky, though. I was sure that I had to work least 13 hours. My new manager set me free around 8 pm. Instead I have to be at my work 6:30. To get there I have to wake up 4:30. And now it is 21:40. Ops, I do not have much time. But I am lively now. I am really glad that I did not choose to work as a temporary worker somewhere. It maybe fun, because I would be able to have lots of free time and do anything I want. But I am pretty sure, if I was like that I would regret why I did not notice what the important was. People think, to have own time and have fun is the most important to stay healthy. My opinion is different, the most important is for human is to be treat as one is important. Do you know what I mean? One wants people to thing one is important, then the can thing one is important. I would rather need to be though I am important than carry out something I myself thing important. There is some difference, and that is critical difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home