Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today

Now I see the next destination. Where I go? I will go to Kamiya-cho where lots of business people are. That Tea stand is the very first stand of our company. Should I say “historic”? Anyhow, I will be working there from next week, Monday, correctly. I really liked Harajuku’s one, though. I guess I will find new trait there. I am not sure if I will be super busy or not. I guess I will be…that’s fine. It is better than being unemployment. 

Today, I got the café around 7 am. But I forgot that Saturday and Sunday are to start from 9…I just had to show up around 8:30. I was silly; I slept well in front of the café. My co-worker woke me up. I was really sleepy, an hour before that I was wide awake. I made some mistake that were not crucial at all. So, I was lucky.

What I was lucky about were the co-workers who I worked today. They were really nice side. Of course some co-workers are not so nice, even mean; but most of them are really nice. Is that just because most people are upper education? They, who are nice, are student of one those excellent schools. Hrm I don’t distinguish people with which school graduated or anything. But the meantime, people who have had higher education are practically sophisticated. About my school? You can blow it out if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home