Friday, September 09, 2005

Some famous people are my neighber

Yo!! Fortunately, I did not work this morning. I would, though. I didn’t. I woke up around 6 and was ready to go. But suddenly this idea popped up on my mind that I had better make my living place comfortable. My room was sort of messy, but was not too much. I didn’t much time to make a mess, anyways. I decided to go to get hair cut. I can not believe why these barbers cost a lot. In the U.S., I didn’t go to barber much. My friend could cut hair, I could too. Practically I was very good at it. I was good at cutting in one type of hair cut. Hahaha it is very limited.

This afternoon, I was in the Tea stand I work for. I even didn’t have to show up at all. But I did was because, I have been dreaming about my job recently. I made me feel that I had to go to work all the time. In one of those dreams, my old friend from University appeared. He came to where I worked by accident. We were really surprised and said long time no see or something. And the next dream, I was in Kamiya-cho stand and serving people. But the thing is that was not a tea stand at all. It was like a night club. There are lots of mafias and I said “Wah!! A lot of mafias!!” in spite of my self. My manager seize my shirt back and told me not to say it in front of them. Then I woke up, so, that is why I went to work today. Does it make sense to you?

What I did today? I just stand in front of the stand to explain about our café to customers who did not know about us at all. It is just about fun. Not too many people know about us, so we have to try to show what we are and all that kind of stuff.

Then I got off the work around 3:30 and went to a restaurant in Harajuku, where I work, with my friend. We talked about our job and café and what was bad about our café.

Then I bike back to my house. It was nice day for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home