Thursday, September 08, 2005

Be a PRO

I was worrying if I could get up till 5:30 in order to get going to work. Actually what I had to be was till 7:30. But I was supposed to study how to operate casher and some kind of stuff. I went to be last night, around 1 am…this morning we can say. And I got up 5:30. My colleague, who started working as I started, always said to me that we did not have to work too hard. He says we have to take time to settle down to work practically. But my opinion is contrary to his. In my opinion we are supposed to acquire the right operation skill for customer. It is sure that we new still cannot do carry out proper operation. But before customers, as for customers it does not matter at all if we are new or not. We have to give right service for money they paid. We always have to professional soul at least during own work. As for me I figure I still don’t much experiences to satisfy my customers, so I do work as much my body allow me to as I can. Make sense?

I dare say that many people don’t care about their own job. No responsibility for work and all I mean. But after some decade there are lots of differences between who has responsibility is and who is not.

Anyway, today I had to stand at the casher all this afternoon. Till yesterday, I did not know how to use casher and how to deal with customer properly, but now. Though, my way is still immature, but it is obvious that it is better than before. But I sometimes hate what I am saying to customers. I mean I say almost same thing to them. It is boring to listen. For customers’ part, it is not any problem, because when they come again they might forget what I said. But I won’t; I tried to devise how to talk to them and all. There is right word for each customer that I can say. It is hard, though. I guess we can when we think as customer does. I have to put my thought in the customer side. Always I should think what I want clerk to do for me, if I am a customer.

Anyway, I can bike to work if it is not rain. Only 5 minutes to get there for me. But I will have to change the place I work. My next Tea Stand is in Kamiya-cho where many business persons are. I work for one week and then I got to go another stand, maybe in Roppongi. I think I cannot get there by bike there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home