Saturday, September 03, 2005

I got to sleep, though.

Hey, today was the third day of my work. I am kind of exhausted, and now you know it is 2 o’clock in the morning of September 3… I got to go to sleep, but I did not want to.

I want to write about something I recognized today. I think I have written about it already, and I kept saying about it for long time. But today, I could have a chance to think deeply.

What I want to is a human’s instinct. I have worked with many workers, around 15 at my work. They are mostly part timer. I knew most of them now. I have talked them today a lot. They are really nice girls (Most workers are girls). I talked with about them, I did not tell about me even one time. But we had really good time, I really enjoyed. And they did not even ask what I was before, where I worked and did and all. They kept talking about them. One of them is doing windsurfing, it is really cool, and I kept asking and asking her about it. We had really nice time. If I tried to talk about myself, maybe we could not have good time.

People are interested in themselves. Hahaha it is true and I like it that people like themselves. I don’t think it does make sense to anyone. Just because it is 2 am, my brain is shutting down.

Hrm…now I got real sleepy… I will go to bed. Thank you for reading this stupid blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 AM  
Blogger vicky said...

i think when people dont know that they are valued, they will talk to anyone about themselves. i'm sure the girls appreciated that you wanted to know more about them. (= besides, even "ordinary" people have amazing stories to tell. you just have to know how to ask, which it seems like you know how. d=

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home