Saturday, August 27, 2005

How about Dr. Pepper?

My favorite foods are not someone’s. Most people know it, but how many people recognize it? I am not talking about food here, maybe part of.

I like Root beer, but many of my friends hate it, the taste, smell, and all. Do I force them to drink it? The answer is no. I won’t force anybody to drink Root beer, even I like pretty much. If they don’t like they don’t have to. If I really want them to drink it. I would tell them my friend the good point of Root beer, and let them choose. No one wants anyone to force to follow someone. If there is a medicine that can cure any cancer, but I consider some people won’t take it for some reasons. Some people choose to die by own will even they could live longer. Is there any chance to let that kind of people to take medicine? Of course some ways exist. You have to be their side to think from the view point of them, and all remedies are decided to use by them not you and I. Make sense?

All we have to consider the first is everything, anyone is different. Misunderstand happens from the way of thinking that people are same. If your country cannot be like America, then America has to destroy you guys, something like that. I am not criticizing at America, though, to make sure.

So, many people won’t drink Root beer till they die. But we cannot complain to them about it. If I want them to drink, I will explain to them about the good points of the Root beer in order to drive them drink it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home