Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It was hot today...

I talked with Trenton on Skype. Skype…this is really nice program. When you download Skype, you can talk with anybody who is in anywhere for nothing, on the condition that one has a computer. So Trenton is in California, and I am in Japan, all we have to pay for is utility cost.

Trenton’s Japanese is improving. Now he speaks much more than before he did. We could understand each other, even we used only Japanese.

This night I would cook curry, but when I came back from a shopping, I realized that I did not buy any curry paste. So, I just did sauté…but it was good… I am glad I forgot to buy curry paste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trenton said...

ありがとう、たかしさん!でも、僕の日本語はまだ。。。

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on Skype. What is your username?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home