Monday, September 12, 2005

Today was Sep 11th

I want to go to bed, but I have to wait till the laundry finished. I got to shove clothing into dryer in order to use these for tomorrow.

I got back to my house around 2 am and I have to be at a new place to work till 12 pm, but I want to be there till 8 or at least 9, so I have to be sleeping right now. What a slow that laundry is…

I hope I can work a lot tomorrow. I get pay by the month, so it does not matter for my wage how much I work. At least I have to thank that I can work. There are lots of people who can not work. Maybe you want to quit your job, but when you imagine that you are unemployment or impossible to work for paralyzed or something, you really want to work then. I bet million dollars. Even if I am pre-occupied with work; but I am happy because I know worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home