Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh!! Orphans...

Just now I finished reading the first book of “A series of unfortunate events” It was a crazy book. It took me to read only a few days exactly. I bought it some weeks ago. But I did not have time much to be done reading. Just after I started commuting to new place, I had plenty of time during in a train. So on the way and on the way back, I was reading that book very concentrated. This book is not just about funny, though it was so funny. But I sometimes got disgust by people, especially adults, who are in the book. It does not matter bad guys or nice guys, in the book; they are just stupid as horrible. You take this woman who is a judge. She was included bad guy’s plot without noticing, and after she discovered the evil guy’s plot, she just kept saying the way the evil guy took was right under the law. I hope it makes sense to you, but I know it does not make sense to you. You can tell what I mean when you read that book.

Anyway, I have already bought the second book today, before I finished reading the first one. I knew I could not help but finish tonight, even I was really sleepy from work. Oh my goodness, I can not wait to read it. What made me glad is a thing I saw eleven series of books of “A series of unfortunate events”

As far as you can read English, you should read them before you will be in soil as a dead body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home