Tuesday, September 13, 2005

about...

I went to bed 1 am and got up around 5 am. I got to at my work by 6:15. I was almost about to fall asleep on a train this morning. I did not have to wake up so early, but I was not sure how long would train take. After, I got there; of course I had to work hard among who I was not too close. Where I work is almost center of Japan in Politics, so there are lots of upper people. I am not fond of that kind of atmosphere. I can’t say “thank you” or “welcome” loudly as I did in Harajuku. It is so sucks. There are some good people, and some conceited. You can tell when you see. Furthermore, our tea café is really nice, you can relax. But I am not too crazy about that kind of relaxation. I prefer busy to that. Practically our café is busy from 11 am to 1 pm. But that is it. After that we are free to wondering around in our mind.

You can feel really cozy when you come to, but on the other hand it is really uncomfortable for me. But for sure it is way better than Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home