Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I hate to tell

I am beginning to hate where I work now. Practically there is no matter which I can start liking that café. Co-workers are sucks, and the atmosphere of the café is way too calm. If you step into the café, you will feel something of a blank wall stands on your way to the casher; and you will see people hanging around there are having a meeting or taking a break for charging power for the next heap. Anyway, if I were a customer, I would not want to come to sit in a chair in the café. For one thing, I am not the type that can be calm to sit like that place.

Anyhow, the zeal for my work is getting lower pretty fast. Now I am not interested in this company much. When I was working in Harajuku, that was fun and I loved it. Because, co-workers were really diligent and friendly besides customers are various. You hardly get bored when you work or come to as a customer.

I don’t have anybody I can talk it over, and believe nobody reads my weblog. I have to take all complains out of me. I see exactly why, the atmosphere is so terrible is because, the principle of the café is mixed up. That is the very first café, and then our president made our café for upper people. I know that kind of café is supposed to be, but that is not what I like. I maybe a selfish, but do you blame somebody who does not like milk? That is the same thing. Besides who wants to drink lousy milk, it compares to co-workers. Co-workers are absolutely zero-friendly at all. I have not seen like them. They just don’t care about anybody. They are just focusing themselves. How bad it is. Nobody, asks me about me, and it is okay. The problem is, they don’t want to tell themselves, when I asked. They just don’t want to communicate with me or with anybody. They just think to finish their job well. I saw the old Japanese way. What makes the café even worse is, the manager. She is better than rest of them but she is not the type can manage well. She said she did not have lots of interesting toward this job and would quit not too far in the future.

Anyway, I have to count on myself and protect myself by myself.

Geez, finally my blog is like a blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takashi, just to let you know, although this is my first time commenting, I check in on your bog everyday to see how you are doing! As you have read in my blog, work is not always fun, but hang in there and thanks for your mails and comments. Gambare!
Nicole

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You are just feeling sorry for yourself when you say no one reads your blog. I'm sure all kinds of creeps a wierdos that you don't know about read you blog . . .:P

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home