Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hahaha

Today’s work was not as bad as yesterday was. Today I was observing co-workers trying to see what co-worker think. And I perfectly noticed about them, at least this thing. I have 6 or 7 co-workers (I have not met all of them) and they don’t care each other. Make it easy, they think about only their jobs. It does not matter where the others are from or doing. They just like gossips and talking practically everybody behind. I am pretty sure they are speaking ill of people including me, usually they don’t talk; when they talk they gossip without exception. It is so weird. What made the café worse was light. The inside is so gloomy. Some people say it is good to take a break, but not for working all day. My manager said this café was built wrong.

Now you should know about my manager too. She is 23 years old, and most of time she is really diligent in working. But sometimes she does really impolite things. For instance, today, there was a kid crying so hard. She said “Shut up stupid kid.” I was amazed by she said. In my opinion one who works for a café has to be very nice all the time, even people are complaining to the one. I told her that she should not have said it, but she tried to digress. She knew she was bad then.

Anyway if you live in Tokyo or somewhere around here, you should come to check this out. This café it looks okay, but inside is so messed up. Hahaha but here is good place to learn people for sure. I am glad about it.

I hope many people read this blog, no matter who is hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home