Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Kamiya-cho again

I am so tired in these days for any good reason. I can not think of any. Might be I am just not settled down yet. Two weeks have already pasted but not yet. I don’t know when I can. But I am sure, if I were as a temporary worker, who has not too big responsibility for job, I was doing not to bad for myself. But the crude thing is they, managers require us, new faces, to do everything. The other guy, who is new face too, according to him, he is working in very good circumstances. His co-workers are nice, he says. I guess his co-workers are his age. My co-workers…may be they have some kids.

So, from today I have to go back to Kamiya-cho. I will be there right in the middle of busiest time of days. 12 o’clock. Last week I did opening part, and then this week I got to close part. Which I like is…maybe closing is better. Because in the morning we are so busy, unnecessary busy. But after 4 or 5 o’clock, Kamiya-cho is getting silent, not only our café; the whole town is getting off. I will see tonight it

Anyway this is certain, that the café is not as lively as Harajuku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home