Saturday, October 01, 2005

What is the point?

I got back now…it is already Oct. Sec!! Oh my goodness!! I worked 15 hours, maybe more than that. I could have 15 minutes break. Do you think it is “only” 15 minutes? I do. I just bought drink our café using co-worker discount, and then went to Starbucks which every co-worker think it as an enemy of our company. But my company is way too small to competing Starbucks. As for Starbucks, for us to think our company is as their rival is funny. Someday we do catch up with Starbucks for sure. At least “Japanese” Starbucks will be defeated by some cafes. Their quality is getting lower and lower. One of my colleagues who I have met today was saying that Starbucks did not sell coffee much. They actually deal with something fancy drink and typical Starbucks food such as scone, bagel, and so on. Baristas are forgetting their principle and letting their skill rusty. The latte I drunk today was too heavy for Tall size. They did not steam the milk well. That product was, so to speak, espresso with warmed milk. The milk was supposed to be “Steamed” There is a big difference between “warmed” and “steamed”

But I am not complaining of Starbuck. We Japanese got to thank to them. Because the rose our idea about coffee pretty much. And still their coffee is better than instant coffee and some coffee which I drip. I am not sure the point which I am writing. I might have digressed. I have to look back how I started off…well oh, okay. I worked a lot today, and am tired…and I was wondering 15 minutes break was enough for 15 hours work. Hahahaha NO!! This is my conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home