Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Oh KIDS Are Smart

From today, for a while I start working from afternoon to till finish. I would rather work earlier like from 6:30 am to 3, 4 pm it is better.

Our company doesn’t have enough workers as I wrote before. It has been three years for this company. But we have only around 10 people and some temporary workers. Isn’t the three years enough to grow? I really wonder why they could not grow much.

Anyway, one of Starbucks is right next our café; and every break time I go there to have coffee. I used to drink coffee a lot. I usually make coffee myself. Seemingly, to make coffee is way easier than make tea or Mattcha drink. I am on the side of café and now I really doubt the cleanliness of any café. I don’t say our café’s kitchen is filthy or nasty. It is sort of to tell the truth, but not Kamiya-cho one. In stead of being dirty, Kamiya-cho’s café does not have even one stove. We use rice cooker to boil water…what? I gazed for a minute when I saw 4 of rice cookers were in a row on a shelf. It is sort of nice view. We can use them for making rice as well, of course. The reason that we can not use stove, fire or anything is because of the building that does not allow us for safety. But if you let me point one thing out, I think, above all, using stove is necessary for kitchen.

I finished reading the second book of “A series of unfortunate events” Second book was really nice and funny too.

“Your left ankle, please,” he said sternly to Stephano.
“But you’ve been coughing into that all day!” Stephano said. “It has germs!”
“If you are really who the children say you are,” Mr. Poe said, “then germs are the least of your problems. Your left ankle please.”

You may not understand what I wrote about. If you do, you are a lucky one. It meant you had chance to run into these book. I really want to buy next one. You can not imagine how I am interested in that series of book. Anyway, if I were those children’s place I would commit suicide or, I just could not solve those stupid predicaments. In those books anyone except those siblings are great stupid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Takashi! Glad to hear you finished your book! I always feel mixed feellings when I finish a book. It's a combination of a feeling of accomplishment and a little bit lonely because the book that I enjoyed so much is finished, yet it was a part of my daily life for the duration of how long I was reading it! It sounds a little silly, but good for you! It sure is an acheivement to read a novel in a foreign language and enjoy it, so good for you!
I still check in on you, even from LA! So, keep posting! Will mail you soon!

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anonymous comments on your journal entry here are hilarious.

*sarcastic*By the way, would you like to learn more about different types of dirt? Just visit my random blog. :P

It's cool that you are still reading the SUE books. Sure, the adults are stupid, but didn't you suspect that was the truth when you were a kid?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home