Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What I had?

This morning I woke up from really strange dream. Originally I have had many crazy dreams. And yet, yesterday’s one was extremely crazy. I can not explain in English as well as Japanese. What does it represent? In my opinion, dreams should be represent something. Yesterday’s dream was built by two sections. In one part, I was flying with a kite as a hang glider. But the hang glider was something different from usual one. I was not sure if I could fly. I made up mind dying, because just I was not sure if I could fly with the kite. Actually I could, vaguely. The kite was white and something of an animal. It felt like an animal. I think I landed later then the scene was changed. There were two enormous creatures, playing around. It was on a road of a meadow; and there was a town, when you took the road you could get. I was walking toward the opposite side of the town, and found the creatures playing. Their color was white. They looked like bears as well as Totoro. But I could tell they were something up to from their innocence. They were innocent but they would do something bad as kids do all the time. They curled up themselves and started spinning toward the town to wreck it. I dodged from them.

Then I woke up. I don’t know what happened to the town and what the creatures were.
Anyway, this is what I had last night. A crazy dream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw, that sure is a crazy dream, Takashi! Maybe stress? Maybe you just an over-active imagination!!! but that is a good thing! Dont worry too much about your dream, it sure was interesting reading it! Hang in there with work!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home