Friday, January 27, 2006

A Cheetah

I had lots of things to write about till I sat down on my chair, just now. Like about the current book that I am reading “Of mice and men” by John Steinbeck or strange drunk guys I saw today in the train. But I lost eagerness to do it now. All I can do right now is write about the dream I had this morning. A STRANGE dream.

In the dream I was standing on a corridor which was similar to my junior high school had; probably was exactly that one. Anyway I was standing on the corridor and looking at a cheetah was glaring at me. The cheetah was opposite side to me. I felt it was getting me in a second. I started running and just then the cheetah started chasing me to get, eat. Suddenly I stopped and thought, “if he gets me, he gets me, he is a cheetah. I have no way to get over this predicament, but kill him first.” I decided to kill the cheetah. The cheetah was getting closer and closer and right in front of me, the cheetah disappeared. Technically, it didn’t. It went around my back to bite my neck off. I managed to dodge and held its neck with my hands. I would choke it to death. I figured I could not, besides the cheetah changed into a tiger. As if often the case with dream. Everything can transform to anything. Suddenly, I thought “Okay, that’s it!! I will wake up”

Then I woke up. What a strange and stupid dream I got…

I remember one thing I would use it for blogging. I worked in Saitama prefecture today, a café. There is a place for kids to play. There are plenty of stuff animals. When I was cleaning that place, I found those stuff animals are extremely dirty. They got thick dust on and some have spots all over their sad bodies. It’s probably ketchup or soy sauce or just saliva which was delivered by kids seeing a race ball so hard. Anyway, every single time I have to put them away, because kids wage a war there everyday. Somehow I took a good look at those stuff animals. The place was built 2 years ago and I can not even imagine somebody had washed them up. I realized that any stuff animals did not have a white part at all. There was a tanned “Hello Kitty” which had a word “HELLO” on her belly. It is nice to say hello to people but I feel sorry when the “hell o Kitty” says hello to me on the street. I probably can’t help but give her a mirror or bleach. Anyway, make long story short. Those stuff animals were too filthy to be worthy of being friends of kids. Besides most of them were from Disney, filthy mouse and all.

Well today’s journal doesn’t have any good conclusion. Something to do with Cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home