Saturday, December 17, 2005

I found you!!

I did not post for a while again. I have to date back to two days ago. It was supposed to be my day off; and previous night I worked till 1am. I got home around 1:30, the day of my day off. I was about to go to bed soon, then my manager phoned me and all of a sudden. I felt something odd, because it was too late to call anybody. I figured that something unpleasant thing would happen. It happened all right. He said his brother was ill and wanted me to work the day. Okay that is understandable. But the thing was I had to go to work in 5 hours. I would go to see the movie Hurry Potter that day. But of course I could not. I worked 16 hours all most straight. And next day I worked 13 hours with 1 minute break.

Finally I got an off today and all day, I was sleeping.

Anyway, I slept a lot today. But I had some stuffs to do too. I got up around 10am and decided to make a phone call to a bank. Yesterday my landlord told me that I have not paid the bill yet. But I did it, and I was pretty sure. I tried to figure out where the money was. I was not sure where I transferred the money to his account. Finally I remembered where. I did it in another prefecture. One of our café is located there, and I paid the bill with ATM which was near the café. I told the bank about it; they looked into it and told me that I transferred my money into the wrong place, and the money is sitting the bank. So, I have to go to the bank, neighbor prefecture to get the money. It will take me a few hours to get there… But at least I was glad to find it. I know what I will do on next day off…going to the bank.

Anyway I paid for the bill today, using my savings. My wallet is now too light.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

"I found you" too (hehe) Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world, when your blog popped up. You are lucky you found it - next time....!!! Take care & Merry Christmas.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home