Saturday, November 19, 2005

went to dinner

I finished working around 11:30 pm today. I went to have late dinner with my colleague, who started working same time as I did. I did not see him for long time like one month. You might not think this is long. But as for me it was quite long. He is one two guys who I can identify who as friend in the company. He is now a vice manager in his store. But as most people have, he has some worries. The biggest thing is about his junior partners. They started before my friend joined the company. So, they knew how to slack off. And previous manager did allow them to do too. Because the previous manager thinks the old workers were worth slacking off considering what they had done. But for my friend part it does not make sense at all.

Then he started talking about how our company was going down. It is true. If the company did not have T—ry’s coffee Japan, could be bankrupt every month. Our company does not make money much.

Anyway, now my friend lives with his girl friend. But he is too busy to do anything. He has to be at work around 8:30am and leave there around 9:30pm. Besides he takes one hour to commute for one way. He told me he could not do anything but sleep. He wants to be a manager till next spring; he says if he cannot he wills quite the company. I just wondered if –rry’s coffee Japan would be able to feed our company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home