Thursday, November 03, 2005

Harajuku again

I am going to work in one hour. I will start from 12pm, but I will get there beforehand, maybe 20 minutes. Did I write that I moved back to Harajuku’s café where I can get by my bike? I have worked already the day before yesterday, and yesterday was my day off. Recently my offs were so close, because I worked almost 2 weeks straight before the first one I got last Wednesday, and second one was on Saturday, and then yesterday. It mean I won’t have a off for 2 weeks again? I checked my schedule and knew I would go some other café to help when I was supposed to have off, I suppose.

Anyhow, I am working at Harajuku now again. There are various kinds of people coming to the café. They can speak Japanese at least they can order our products and are apt to ask if we have skim milk or low fat milk. It reminded me of a person, in the US, who ate hamburgers and French-fries with diet coke. I don’t think diet coke could not take care of the authority of the other food’s fat… Anyway, choosing low or skim milk is not too bad idea except the taste will be not as good as using ordinary milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home