Saturday, October 15, 2005

Good luck with our company.

I attended a meeting that we all employees gathered up. Today was my day off, originally, buy as a person who interviewed me told me at the interview about it. About the meeting, we have every 3 months.

The meeting was for executives to explain to us about how our company was going down. It is true. Our company is not in a good circumstance and they just told about how bad it was. I checked how many times a guy who made a speech “we are in a really severe circumstance”. He said 11 times for 15 minutes. I have an advice for you. If you want to encourage somebody to do something, you should know some ward can be sound you are discouraging. As for our company, they wanted to told us how the company was getting bad, but when we heard of it, we just thought “Are we okay?” maybe some people thought to change their job. At least I did, to tell the truth.

Anyway, after they started telling us to be like a people who were working at The Ritz Carlton. Our co-worker, a senior, kept told us there was not difference between to get lots of money and give them extremely good service and to get little money and give them extremely good service. It is right and it is also ideal. At least my manager will never do like The Ritz Carlton does. She believes that the highest service is never expands from the manuals. I mean she serves people really good, but her service never goes out from the manual. You can tell if you have read my past posts.

After that great meeting our company gave me a tumbler a Seattle’s map printed on. Our sibling company is Turry’s coffee that is why. It is not too a cool tumbler but it was enough to remind me of Seattle. I lived in Tacoma and went to Seattle all the time. Seattle that was amazing town for me, people living there were really goods nice.

I made a cup of instant coffee with the tumbler; of course instant. Why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home