Sunday, October 30, 2005

LOL at myself

Hey, it is almost November. Time is flying!! I can not imagine about this, because already 3 months pasted since I came back to Japan. But I did not fit to Japan yet, though. In these days I found myself couldn’t speak Japanese properly. I meant I could not pronounce some Japanese word well. So, when I am at a chaser, talking to customer I have to manage to talk. Hrm, it is really ironical, because I grew up in Japan for 90% of my life, and yet I could not use Japanese well. Besides sometimes this thing happens that when I try to explain something to somebody, I can not think of any word. I know what I want to say. Just I can not get Japanese words. Oh my brain is dying or just slacking off.

Today, what I write, I forgot to bring white shirt for work. To work at the café we have to wear shirt with a collar. I forgot anyways. When I found I did not bring it, I thought I was going to get killed by my mean manager tomorrow. Because, we are not allowed to work without collar. Even nobody knows how any collar helps me to make drinks. Anyway, I was just wearing a T-shirt, printed a stupid picture on it. I tried to solve that situation. I thought that convenience stores had one; if they really want to be convenient to people, they should have had collared shirt. I mean they did not have. I was hopeless at all. When I was about to abandon, I caught a sight of a hotel. It was one of those finest hotel in Japan, named Okura. I was pretty sure they had. I went into, they did. But there was one thing, I really did not expect. They sold Shirts, but those shirts were extremely expensive. I asked how much the cheapest one was; the cheapest one was 15,000 yen which was around 145 US dollars. They nearly killed me, and actually killed my wallet. If my wallet could speak something, he would yell “don’t take my lovely smelled papers!!”

Anyway, unfortunately or fortunately, I had a chance to buy a good, but the cheapest, shirt.

Of course, as you can imagine, I was trying not to get any stain on the shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home