Saturday, October 22, 2005

Is he going to be a pity guy?

It seems it has been a while since I posted the last. Actually I have been writing my journals. Just I could not finish them, because, every time I went asleep as I wrote. And when I turned back to conscious, I just climbed under covers. Today I could finish working before 8pm so, I think I can finish before dreams catch me. In these days I have been so tired. I have been making mistake at work constantly due to that tiredness. What I did today? Come to think of it, I just worked all day, and was on trains. I sort of doubt if I am enjoying my life. I have to re-find my original destination, what I want to do and be in the future. Before I moved to Kamiya-cho’s café, the work was so fun for me, but not here. It is absolutely not, no fun at all. I will move back to Harajuku’s one from next month. I exchange with another worker, so, the other guy will work here. In advance, I have to tell him how it does look like; and what he has to care about. Many guys want to work in women. If you think so, you will be in trouble. It is crazy. You will see when you have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home