Monday, October 17, 2005

Oh nice

I was stinking at work. I don’t know why I could not do the job properly at all. Even my co-worker who I work with told me that I was in a dangerous side. She just meant I did not make any progress in these days. Gee I don’t know why. Anyway, it is not I want to write today, anyways.

I finished working around before 11 pm but for some reason I left the café around 11:30. I did brisk walking the subway station in order to catch a train. When I transferred to another line, I saw a guy who disguised himself to a girl. But the thing was, she was absolutely a guy. He looked he was around 6 foot and got good muscle on it. He grew his hair longer and took care of his eye blows as girls do. But I felt sort of that I wanted to cheer him, encourage and all. I had met some gay guys in Tokyo and as most gays take, they looked just men. I mean you can not distinguish if they were gay or not. all of a sudden you will make out that if they are or not. For instance, one Sunday I was at somewhere in Shinjuku and kept talking to foreigners randomly. I ran into a guy who was gay. He did not say about it anything the first. But as we talked I noticed he was a gay. How did I tell? He just started touching my body. Geeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I just ran away.

Another day, I was on my way back home; it was late night. I ran into another one. On the train we just met and started talking about general things. He suddenly started saying “You are beautiful” to me. What the!!!!!!! He tried to follow till my station. I ran away. If you saw me running, you would thing I was a madman or something. My gooseflesh had not gone off for a while. It was the most scary thing I experienced this year.

Okay, back to the first topic, I saw a gay who just disguised himself to a girl. I was sort of glad that he did. Because it was so obvious to tell what he was. He looked he did not care how people thing about him. Ops, now I lost my point. What did I want to say about?

The first it is so scary somebody who you are talking suddenly confess the one himself is a gay and start chasing you. Second it does not bother you too much, if you can tell who is gay.

Anyway, I was kinda glad that the guy who I saw on the subway today was in a visible side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home