Saturday, November 12, 2005

who stole?

I am ready to go working. I originally had to be there by 2pm, but one worker got sick and my manger called me up and asked if I could make it by 12pm. I knew it would happen because I knew the worker got sick. But yesterday I asked a guy who is like substitute manger whether I had better come early. He said no need. But this morning abruptly the phone rang. I guess when I get there; there will be too many workers find their jobs. Everybody says the manager is lack of ability of time management.

2 days ago I went to another store to help. That store is absolutely leisure. It is in a shopping mall but there is a big competition. I mean many restaurants are there. our main products are drinks, but at the mall nobody needs drink. They need food to have lunch or dinner. We are really week in food. Our foods are in a showcase. It sounds not too bad. But the showcase is as well as a fridge. Who wants to eat cold food in cold winter? Besides other restaurants around there have nice warm food.

Anyway, the day I went was not busy at all. I was there till close. And I had to count money. If you read my former posts, you can imagine what I am going to say next. Of course the money was short for what it was supposed to. Again!! Wherever I went, there lost money. No wonder my previous manger suspect me of stealer. Hahahaha, anyway I did not steal them. We made 70,000 yen. And we lost 27,000 yen. That stores manager told that should be somebody from the worker stole. He said shall find the one. He would pay for it… 27,000. If I had been in his place I would quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home