Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tests

In these days I was slacking off writing journals. It was sure I was busy, but not as busy as before, though.

I have some things to write. For one thing, I will be fired unless I don’t remember the company’s philosophy. They gave me tests three times, but I every time flunked writing that philosophy. It is so funny that I can not memorize that. I don’t think I have problem on my brain to learn something by heart. I guess I am good at sort of. But when I tried to memorize the philosophy, I just did not feel like it. Because I am sure they do not follow the philosophy. The philosophy is like this

“We benefit customers, fellows, society, and stockholder through a cup of green tea”

They have some more, but this is the major one. It is so obscure. I can understand the idea they want to say, but I can not sink my teeth into it. I doubt the guys they give guys a test are into the philosophy. I just guess they are just following Japanese idea that workers have to remember those philosophies without reason. Anyway I will have test on 15th. I hope I can pass it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank's for you invitation, I visit your site is wonderful, out of this world.
Grace

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visit 3 Marketeers Productions LLC and fill out the short form, you'll be able to unsubscribe anytime

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't remember the philosophy because it's lame. :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home