Saturday, November 19, 2005

wondered

I did not write for a while again. The reasons are, for one thing I got a bike accident a week ago, another thing, I just did not feel like.

If I wrote about the accident I need 3 computer papers to finish. It must bore you as well as me.

Yesterday, I got home…this morning technically. I was out Tokyo to help the other store. As I was working my senior came, and asked me why I did not memorize the company’s philosophy. They gave me a test again if I remembered it. I did almost, but not completely. So, they will give me another one today, and if I flunk it again they won’t let me make any products today. Then what I just can do is say goodbye to customers and say goodbye to them.

In these days I found that I am not the type doing café. Where I used to work had really bad circumstance, but here it is not too bad. And yet, I can not take interest in this job; like I thought I would do before. Associating customers is so fun but being in charge of whole store is not too fun. I guess I have to quit the job other it will harm the company and myself; it waste company’s time and my time.

Only thing is how I should tell them. I don’t have a good idea. I can straight to tell. But telling straight is not too good way in Japan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, whatever happened to working on your family's flower farm?

3:51 PM  
Blogger TCK said...

no, they do not have any problem, as far as I know.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home