Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Somebody cares

In the midnight I went out in order to buy a can of coke. Not too many people drink coke in such a cold night but me. I just felt like drinking coke like smoke addict can not help smoking for no good reason. It can be because of nicotine. About coke…cocaine? I might have written about it before.

Anyway I wanted to get coke in my body. As I felt like going, I realized I did not have much winter clothing. I have some jackets, but I don’t have one to wear under a jacket. I have only T-shirts. I have to buy some clothes for winter next payday.

Today, I went to where I used to work where almost center of Japan is. But today was Japanese holiday, there was few people coming.

We got one complaint from a customer. The customer asked to our one of where the bathroom was. She directed him, but he hardly found the bathroom. When he came back, he started yelling at her, and complaining. He made all we three lined up and gave us a lecture how we should have behaved. But the funny thing was, he started losing his point. He, somehow, started saying our Miso-soup is not hot enough. We gaped at him a while, and tried to figure out what we should have behave now to the guy who started saying something we hardly followed. We kept saying sorry

After the guy left, the manager, my previous manager snarled “who cares”. If there is a good thing of her, that she has a too much strong heart.

The strong manager said. “You were too talkative, but there is the other guy and he does not talk with co-workers at all. Hey where is normal guy?” then we just laughed. I am familiar with her now. Who cares somebody says who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home