Tuesday, November 29, 2005

BAD

I slept super well after I got home. I worked only till 5pm from 9am. I got home around 6pm and started reading a book on a desk as well as sleeping. I did not know I was really tired.

Just now I got unfortunate phone call from my manager. He said right into the point. One worker got sick and could not work tomorrow. I have to go work at somewhere from the morning. I originally work from 12pm tomorrow, because I will have to work till next morning. I am really mad, mad at something I am not sure!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you always have such bad luck? In medieval thought fortune is a wheel that is always turning -- but your wheel has been down now for too long. Maybe soon it will begin to turn upwards?

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Do you have an internet chatter? I am on Trillian, which can support aol, yahoo and msn. My screen-name for those is Snackerl.

10:28 AM  
Blogger TCK said...

why I have these bad lucks is because, I am reading "a series of unfortunate events" I hope not!!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home