Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tired

November is going to be over. I can not believe it. Because I practically could not remember what I did do anything particular except working. It does not mean I did not get any off. I did, but I just wasted away all of my days off. What I did on my off was like, slept, biked, and ate. I did not go out to do something. I was kind of afraid that I would be too tired to work next day. Like my last day off. My friend came to see me. He did not tell me about it, and it fell on my day off. My friend and I went to Shinjuku to hang out. In a word, I got pretty much tired. In the first place, he got lost on the way to my apartment. It took us one hour to meet up. He simply wanted to surprise me but, it simply just made us pretty much tired. He got blisters on his feet and they annoyed him all day long. So, when we went to Shinjuku, he started complaining about the pain on his toes. We should have made lots of stops. What we did in Shinjuku was just sitting on somewhere where we did not have to spend any money; edged of side walks we call it. After we sat there for enough to make our whole day stink, went back to my apartment.

Then today, I had to work 14 hours straight. It made me sooooo exhausted. Sometimes, before I go to bed, I think about what I am living for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt like that when I was working as a secretary.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home