Friday, December 02, 2005

Birds

Today was my day off. I technically get off once a week, but in these days I had not felt I was getting off. When I got an off I got something that even I can not remember, should be they were not important at all. But today, I slept really well, until 10am; because I got off work around 1am… The job is wearing me away!!

So, I was sitting around till 2pm and went out for taking a walk around. Usually when I go somewhere, I use my bike but today.

It was really nice to walk. I could see something I don’t see when I bike. There were lots of ginkgo’s leaves on a road. Even somewhere I could not see a pavement because of ginkgo leaves. It was really beautiful to watch. I did not happen to bring my camera. So I have to use my phone camera to take pictures. I want to put the picture on this blog, but I don’t know.

After I walked for around 2 hours, on the way back, stopped on a small bridge. I just wanted to stop to see a river. There were two ducks hanging around. They seemed they were hanging around, but they might were finding their bait. I love ducks but I have lots of ducks picture in my computer, so I went to opposite side to see what was going on there. I found a heron there. He/she was tiptoeing not to let fish notice himself/herself. It was quite interesting. The scene rivets me to the heron. I was amazed because then I knew when I was working, the heron was hunting his/her feed. It sounds maybe dumb, but come to thing of it, it is great thing. There are lots of things which I don’t know in the world. Of course everybody knows it but not too many people have seen scene. I was watching him/her till he/she got food. It stuck me there for 10 minutes to see it. When it was time to go back, I wondered how the ducks were doing. I rushed to the other side, and saw they were still right where they had been. The only different thing was they were sticking their head into the river to find fish or something. They seemed as though they were stand on their hands. Funny ducks. Anyway, those birds were spending a whole day to live. It is nice to know what nature is.

After I got my room I started cleaning. It is also nature thing. I don’t want to stay messy place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home