Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I will be a person of read

Oh my goodness, 2006 is started already!! How can I believe it? It may sound crazy but I can not stop thinking this way. I wrote the New Year blog, but then I was just finished working, did not feel the New Year at all. But now, today, when I got out of the movie theater which “Harry Potter” was on, I suddenly felt the New Year started.

Anyway, I woke up around 10 am, and I could not find anything good to do today. I wasted time till 2 pm and decided to go to watch the movie “Harry Potter”. If you have a same sense as I have, you must feel the third movie of Harry Potter was sucks. First one and Second went Okay, but still novels are better. But the third one was absolutely out of my taste.

Well, get to the point, I think the new movie was the best of all I guess. For one thing I did not read the novel yet. Another thing due to the director who are from U.K.; he knows about the behind the movie. To my surprise, people died easily in the movie. It is not like a movie for kids. But there were only grown ups in the movie theater I went.

On the way back I bought 7 books. This year I will read at least 150 books. Usually I read at least 100, so 150 is reasonable number to do it. No matter what kind.
Tomorrow will be the day of reading!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home