Thursday, December 22, 2005

Flu back.

It is windy. I am sitting on my chair and writing my journal and wondering if I should watch a movie. I feel my flu did not get cured yet. I thought I got over entirely, though. I should have gone to a bank in neighbor prefecture to get my money back. I guess I wrote about it before. It took me an hour for one way. I had to read a book one the way to and from. Besides those bankers took long time to make sure whether I am Takashi or not. It was so funny. I am actually Takashi obviously with my ID card and insurance card and some kind of papers. But they did not trust me, not only me; they technically do not trust anybody when they are likely to be taken money by anybody. I bet they will doubt pretty much too if our prime minister, Mr. Koizumi, suddenly shows up there and ask same as I did. But it is their, banker’s, business. We can not say anything about it. But it annoys very much, as you know. So after a million hours I got my money and they charged me some for keeping the dough.

Anyway one they way back, I felt I got flue back too as well as money. But I did not see any seat to sit. I started looking out side of the moving train. Many people think they have to use commuting time effectively, for reading a book, listening an English tape, and sleeping. But there should be many things that may attract you outside. For instance, I saw a shrine on the rooftop. I wondered who would go to pray there. Another thing I saw a big Christmas cake made out of plastic was on a building for years. I did not figure yet why one put that. In Tokyo you will see many strange things anywhere when you want to see.

So if I am going to watch a movie what I should? I wanted to watch Hurry Potter at a movie theater. But I don’t feel good, so decided to stay home instead.

What I have to do.
1. study
2. Probably watch movie.
3. Sleep well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a commecial on tv that had famous celebities using a bank card and they all tried to use the card by just saying who they were because they were famous. The places would not accept them for being famous. Then the commercial shows in the end that their bank card has an id picture, which is preumably safer etc. and will keep you from getting turned down. It's not a very important commercial, but your story reminded me of it.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home