Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life is like a...

Do you know anything about what is going to happen before you actually start something? As for me, “no” is the answer, the only answer. When I had started Kyudo, Japanese archery, I could not imagine I would have been into too much. Personally I think I soon get tired of things. Till I started Kydo I thought I was like that. But When I started it I found myself pretty much crushed into it. No matter what opinion people had about it? I practiced a lot without thinking I was doing Kyudo too much. Come to think about it I practiced a lot. I can not remember what I did when I was in high school anything accept Kyudo.

But to the contrary, I can not concentrate much, even as much as I should, when I do something I can not be into. Like this work, that I do now; I thought I would be my vocation or something. But when I opened a box, named future, it was not inside. I thought it, that here means my current job, was inside; but not. You know what I mean? Like when my mother presents me with a carton of soap, for no reason, instead of a DVD “Jack ass 2” which I expected my mother to gave me. I would be disappointed with the box of cleanliness. Of course, soap is important for me to keep away from germ. But on the spot, I would not need it. I might need “Jack ass 2” to spend the Christmas night with horrible laugh.

But when I opened the carton, another great story possibly would happen. And If I got the DVD, it could be stinking boring. I do not know what would happen. And I got “Jack ass 2” as I hoped and expected, and it is lousy already. Besides I know when a movie starts turn to be lousy, it would not recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home