Saturday, January 07, 2006

why I am so sleepy?

I woke up as usual, but I did not feel like getting up right away. These days I got lazy in my bone and that decrease my eagerness. I planned to study this morning for a few hours. I started reading a book as I lay down. Probably, it’s better than went to sleep. Although, I hardly remember what a book said. And then I took a bath for a half hour and read the book in the bath tub.

I want to read books, Harry Potter. I’d read only till third book so far. Why I didn’t read any others is because, translated books are written in the word for children. It makes book thicker. People who speak English say those books are getting thicker and thicker. But translated into Japanese ones are already separated into two books. Even “The goblet of fire” has two books. The latest one will be into three books, I am sure. Because I saw it looked something of a dictionary. It’s amazing kids read in a few day or some does in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home