Tuesday, January 31, 2006

fun and furious

I had been furious for a while after I heard of the information that my manager would not be able to give me a day off on Feb 1st. I kept saying to him about that day my friend will visit to Japan. And he gave me a word that I could. I couldn’t wait the day, but this after noon the manager came up to me and said I could not get a off that day; because many people who work for our company would not work that day. Rubbish!! I did not matte to me at all. I completely lost my eagerness for work. I told one of my co-workers that I could not get over this. She said it should not have happened.

To make the long story short, I probably got a off Feb 1st. I phoned to the guy arranged for my friend’s visiting. I told him, he said “you can come?” He told me his plan. That plan is like going to neighbor prefecture where the other friend lives. He did not tell me his plan to me at all. He did not think I could make it or just did not want me to join? Anyway, I will do make it, probably.

What happened at my work was, many Chinese-taipei people came to our café. When they came in they were talking about they were leaving, because anything attracted them. I asked to them why they were leaving in Chinese. They said they would not care about green tea. But I convinced them to try. They seemed they were having fun, making mess. But they were fun people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home