Sunday, April 09, 2006

Befoe TOEFL

I took TOEFL today. But on the way to take the test, I had lots of problems. Yeah lots of. I was supposed to get to the test center 30 earlier than the test started. The test would start 1pm, so I should have been there 12:30. I woke up this morning around 8 to make my brain up. I took shower and did some stuff and started watching videos on the web. I did not study at all for the test. To make long story short, I took 12pm for 11am. So, would leave my room 11am but, when I was locking the door, saw my watch it said it was 12pm!! I thought Oh I am going to miss the test!!

I knew the train took me 45 minutes to get the place. But I did not know for sure where the exact place was. I did not know how to get to the test place after got off the train. As I expected I lost my way. That place was located in 15th floor of some building. I did not see any tall building. I ran around, back and forth, when I was at opposite side of the road, I could see a big building. I looked around carefully to make sure that building is the one I was looking for. I ran right to the building, even I ignored the traffic light.

When I was at the test center it was 3 to 1pm. So, I could take the test.
How did it go? I am not sure they will send me the result one month later. I’ll get the score between 150 and 213. Because, they have to point my essay.

Anyway, it was hard, hard to get to the place. Hahahahaahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home