Monday, February 06, 2006

To keep writing journals...

I woke up this morning around 6 and went sleep again. I didn’t have to be in hurry today; so, I let myself kept lying on a bed. I was thinking about a dream I had, but I couldn’t remember at all what I had. And then I started thinking about what I would write for the next. Keep writing journals are still hard for me. Because as long as I write on the web, I cannot ignore that somebody I don’t know will see it. I shouldn’t make them bored. But come to thing of that as everybody’s like are different, what they like will be different as well. I like fish but some people don’t. So then some people like reading my stupid writing, but some don’t.

Anyway, I had to wait twenty minutes for a train. I could get off work earlier today, and I was in neighbor prefecture for work today. I am very used to using trains in Tokyo. So, something made me think trains shouldn’t make us wait more than 3 minutes. I made a pause when I saw an electric bulletin board read the next train would be here in twenty minutes. I came near freezing to death. Wind was blowing to me and there was nothing to block the wind. I started reading a book, but I simply couldn’t I started walking around on the platform. It was silly to do. Anyway I jumped into a train twenty minutes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home