Saturday, February 04, 2006

way too much

It seems I have to write about another “this” company thing.
I was gloomy, perfectly when I got to the café I work due to what happened yesterday. The manager was not there; it was his day off. On his day off, he never shows up or even calls. Yesterday he told me I should not touch money, and would tell the instruction to his old co-worker who works with us. I asked that co-worker what he told to his; he seemed that he didn’t hear anything from the manager. But this evening the manager called to that old co-worker and told him to get a 10,000 yen from me and put it into the casher. Such a pain. That co-worker told me to hand the money to him. I seriously doubted that he was saying that. We have some principle for working, one of them is like this “Create a work place where we can experience the best work and we can develop our thoughts through the work.” Good for birds. What is “the best work”? to force somebody to hand money to the company?

I made a phone call to the guy in charge of all of us. He said the manager is going way too far. He said I should not pay for it. I told him that the manager suspect me of the thief. He said he believes me, but I just can not believe anybody working for this company anymore. I told him I shall quit. And I shall quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home