Saturday, March 11, 2006

today is already

Today is already 11th. I have to wake up 5 hours later to go to work. Hahaha it will be alright.
I had days off yesterday and the day before yesterday, because I had to work on the other my day off. So, the manager gave me substitute day off. But I haven't done any good thing for these two days. I just took it easy. Watching movie and going to a bookstore for browsing or something. But I slept too much. I felt I was wasting time. I don't know. Anyway, it was good to be away from work for two days straight. I almost near had to go to work...one worker who always come to work late or absent did not come. And the other one called me, but I did not have my phone with me. So I got off it. I called back to him 40 minutes later. He told me he already found somebody. Was I lucky. Anyway 5 more days to quit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home