Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ice cream is for all season

I would write something today, but I still didn’t write a one sentence yet, even one word. I was satisfied that I had an off today. This morning I just went to a bank and deposit then walked around the town. I went into a bare looking restaurant where only single men go. You will know no family goes there to have dinner or even lunch. Anyway that’s where I had lunch today. After that I sort of wandered around the town. I am about to quit the company soon, so I have to find a job. I checked most shops in the town. Many shops wanted help; I saw lots of notices about it.

I went into “Buskin Robbins” which is well known to us as an ice cream shop. I went to a Buskin Robbins one time in the U.S. I guess that had nice atmosphere, but today. The worker was so gloomy, he seemed the manager of the shop; but he looked tired. I wondered if I looked tired at my work as he was. Anyway I started walking around again with an ice cream in my hand. I should have noticed that last night it was snow and still it covers roads. I felt sort of cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home