Sunday, April 09, 2006

toefl

I am about to go to take a TOEFL test, but honestly, I haven’t prepare at all. The circumstance, surrounding me, didn’t allow me to do it. Anyway, I just now checked up, and knew what TOEFL is. They give me these, “Listening”, “Writing” “Reading”, and “Structure” problems. Why I didn’t know about what it is………maybe I am a sort of slacker. At least I should have checked. Besides, I didn’t care where to take and what to bring. Well it seems I should bring my passport, probably ending up being asked if I am Mexican. Great.

Anyway, I sort of regret that I made my reservation at 1pm. I cannot leave there for hours…I should take earlier one. I totally don’t know what is going to be.

Anyway, I know that I am going to bookstore to seek good book for TOEFL. I bet I will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home