Sunday, April 23, 2006

a fountain pen

I went to the library again. But before I went there, I first headed for Mitaka to go to a bike shop. My bike still squeaked when I leaned the bike deeper. I thought I should check it up. But unfortunately the shop wasn’t open. The owner went to Okinawa to join a triathlon as a mechanic. He put a notice and it said he would come back tonight. Can you believe it? How lucky I was. Hahahaha anyway, I left there as I saw it.

On the way back, I suspected it would be waste that I came. Suddenly I remembered there was a place where I could buy root beer. I went there and bought warm root and drunk on the spot. Well taste is not as good as the one Benji brought to me, though. I prefer “safe way select”

After that I went to the library and stayed there for two or three hours.

What else I have done…well I ordered a fountain pen on the web. It is Pelikan Souveran 800. It cost me almost 40000 yen. But I had thinking to buy a one. And this Souveran800 has a really good reputation among fiends. I do have one and use for what ever I write. But I feel uncomfortable with this. It’s sometimes good and sometimes not. I think I will receive the new one in two or three days. I can’t wait

I don’t shop much; especially I don’t want to waste money on something I don’t need. But I tried to make sure if I needed this pen for a few weeks.

Some of my friends like to buy or collect clothing or glasses or bag or something that you don’t need many. Here is one guys who spend 100000 yen( around $1,000) on clothes every month. What he does at the end, sell to friends. Of course he can’t retrieve all money. Well he seems enjoying it, though.

Anyway, I wont buy anymore fountain pen for a while, because a fountain pen is a tool, you make it into your shape. It takes time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home