Sunday, April 16, 2006

With two guys


My ex-co-worker and I went to a café with Nicholas today. I did not know what it was going to be; because my ex-co-worker, Shunsuke does not speak English much and Nicholas, even he studied Japanese for one year, can not speak Japanese perfectly. But I did not have to worry about it. We dispensed with any problem. Shunsuke could spoke broken English and got intention through to Nicholas. Besides, Nicholas’s Japanese was pretty much enough. Sometimes I did interpret, but most of time they did not have a problem.

People who speak English can understand somebody’s broken English. Well it was fun, anyways.

Nicholas is going to leave Japan on 27th. He would go to Kyoto for sight seeing, but he decided not to go. He said he liked Tokyo too much. Well I myself prefer Kyoto, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyoto is in the country right? Is that why you prefer it?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home