Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Making coffee to stay up late

I did not do anything useful today. It is shame, no doubt. I have to survey myself, why it happened. Well, probably that’s because I did not go out; I had to write a resume and send it to a company. Furthermore, I had to wait till the company replied. I lost chance to go out and it started raining out side.

What I did instead…slept. I got up around 7 pm I was already dark. I should find a job soon otherwise I will waste days.

For a change, I went to “Don Quixote” a chain store like Wal-Mart. The store has practically everything and destroys local businesses. I call it petit Wal-Mart. Anyway, they are cheap and I can not help but go there to buy. I bought some tools for making coffee. In the U.S., I don’t know anybody make coffee without a coffee maker. But some Japanese do “hand drip”; Pouring by oneself. The merit of the way is you can make coffee stronger or weaker what ever you want. Anyway I am happy with making coffee myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home