Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gee, I thought today was 31st. I have no idea why I thought this way… Anyway it seems I am lucky to have one additional day. But it does not make any big difference, though.

I went to work to work today by bike. It was way faster than when I take a train. Only thing that annoys me is I sweat all over my back because of my bag. I have some things to carry to work, even though I don’t use them for work. I bring such as books, lunch. And now I have to bring another shirt to change. Beside to prevent getting stunk with sweat, I had to buy a deodorant. But all deodorants we can buy here is totally different from you can buy in the U.S. In the U.S., I saw stick type deodorant. But here we never have like that one. Deodorant we use is spray. So we can spray even on our back. It may sound strange to Americans about using deodorant for back. I don’t know; however I never heard people use those stick deodorants for their back.

Anyway, today’s work was kind of boring as compared with the past. I have only worked here a few days, though. I already got bored. Hahahaha. Our vice manager was absent today for a cold. She did not come two days in a row. And people of the office were really pleased with this. They worked at their ease today. But often we had troubles, because some important things were only know by her. So, I had no way to solve problems. Tomorrow she will probably come back, in here desk she got lots of tasks to do without knowing. She probably can deal with but, she must be stay late tomorrow.

On a rumor today would be rain, and I was worried about it because I put my laundries outside to dry. Not too many people have dryer at home. We usually hang them outside. It also difference between foreign country and Japan. But it was fine and I did not, even one bit, have to worry. The daylight is getting longer and longer. The rainy season is coming, perhaps after that jump into real summer. I am not the guy like summer, but of course it’s way better than rain always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home