Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I got to go on a diet!!

I woke up at 10 am and brought garbage out to throw away. But the thing was, the garbage truck was already gone. Hahaha How unfortunate I was. I would throw only cans and only can’s garbage truck had come to pick up. I expected the truck would come before noon; and one truck would pick up all kind of garbage such as can, cardboard, and bottle. Anyway I could discard cardboard, though. However I missed throwing away cans last time too. So now I have lots of empty useless cans. But I was lucky because I washed them when I opened so that they would give off any bad smell.

I checked my weight today, and noticed I am now 160 pounds. I put on 2 pounds recently. I think 158 is good to me, even, though I am 5 foot 5. I am stocky so, you cannot tell my best weight with ordinary calculation. Anyway, I will go on a diet from now. Hahahaha make me into 140 pounds for two month. I will keep posting how heavy I am. Hopefully I won’t forget I am on a diet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... you need to go on a diet?! ><" to some people, its a terrible thing to go on a diet... but for you, you seem to be excited to have a diet. (= good luck, Takashi!!

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home